About this site
On Tuesday May 5th, 2015, the Court of Justice of European Union has validated regulations on the unitary patent. This site is left open for archive purpose but isn't updated anymore.
On April 13th 2011, the European Commission has proposed a “regulation implementing enhanced cooperation in the area of the creation of unitary patent protection”, that has now to be voted by the European Parliament and the Council of European Union.
This regulation is the last step in a series of attempts – that have failed for over sixty years – to set up a common patent valid in all Member States of the European Union (EU).
Despite the mandatory auto-congratulating communication from the Commission, the proposal is quite disappointing with regard to the major challenge posed: designing a patent system that would fulfil expectations, namely to efficiently foster innovation in Europe.
This site is an initiative to bring an expertise to the European Parliament in order to get over these drawbacks by improving the regulation and to actually build a democratic innovation policy in Europe. It provides raw materials and tools to any citizen who wants to take part in this process.
- Re: Re: add, by gibus, 3 years 48 weeks ago
- Re: Definition?, by gibus, 3 years 49 weeks ago
- Re: Definition?, by gibus, 3 years 50 weeks ago
- Definition?, by gibus, 3 years 50 weeks ago
- Re: add, by gibus, 3 years 50 weeks ago
- add, by janchou, 3 years 50 weeks ago
- Am. 8, by gibus, 3 years 50 weeks ago
- Am. 14, by gibus, 4 years 23 weeks ago
- Am. 13, by gibus, 4 years 23 weeks ago
- Am. 12, by gibus, 4 years 23 weeks ago